Apiary Made Fabric Drawer Sustainable Beeswax Wraps
This pack of wraps features prints designed by Melbourne graphic designer Fabric Drawer that celebrate the garden and produce in neutral tones.
Natural, healthy and sustainable alternative to using plastic wrap to store your food and produce
Beeswax wraps are a healthy and sustainable way to store your food and keep your produce fresher for longer. Made with organic cotton and beeswax and featuring gorgeous designs, they will change the way your kitchen looks and operates. Beeswax wraps will help replace single-use plastics in your home and create a beautiful, plastic-free environment.
How to use beeswax food wraps and its benefits:
- Use the heat of your hands to shape the wrap around your food or bowl. The wrap will stick to itself and create a seal. When cool the beeswax will hold it’s shape.
- Beeswax wraps are washable and reusable and will last up to 12 months being used on an average of a few times a week.
- Simply wash in cool water with gentle soap, dry and store until your next use. When you are finished with using your wraps they are biodegradable ensuring they are zero waste and environmentally friendly.
- The organic jojoba oil and beeswax create a naturally anti-bacterial environment.
- Ethically sourced, handmade in Australia and cruelty free. Avoid raw meats and heat sources.
Ingredients: GOTS certified cotton, pure beeswax, organic jojoba oil, natural tree resin
Included in pack: 1x large, 1x medium, 1x small wrap.