Topheads Katie Metal & Wood Sunglasses
Topheads Katie Metal & Wood Sunglasses, the new small cat eye shades made from recycled wood and stainless steel. The sunglasses have adjustable nose pads and cotton-based acetate temple tips. They will not only have you stylin' but being part of the greater eco-warrior movement.
Features of this small cat eye shades
- Eco-friendly material
- Spring hinges
- Polarised lenses
- UVA & UVB protection
- Super lightweight
Each pair of sunglasses come with a solid bamboo case, microfibre lens cloth and travel pouch.
Made in sunny Bondi from recycled materials, these glasses are uber cool.
A4 category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
Each pair of sunglasses from Topheads Eyewear comes with a solid cork travel case, microfiber lens cloth and a travel pouch.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)