Chilla Bamboo with Black Lens - Unisex Sunglasses
Seeking out to use contemporary eco-friendly materials such as wood, bamboo, bioplastic and recycled skateboard decks, Topheads Eyewear incorporates retro designs to create a unique line of shades that are perfect for either males or females.
The Topheads Chilla Bamboo with black lens is a handcrafted classic wayfarer styled bamboo framed sunglasses.
UVA & UVB protection
All sunglasses come with a Cork case, microfibre lens cloth and a travel pouch.
Topheads Eyewear is an all Australian made and owned Eyewear Company from the shores of Sydney’s world-famous Bondi Beach.
Tips to buy a perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)