The Signature Series are a Limited Edition range of sunnies produced by Topheads for each Team Rider - so grab a pair while stocks lasts! *Please note each individual pair will vary as they have their own unique grain patterns.
Topheads recently team up with Brand Ambassador Andrew Warhurst to design his very own signature model. Andrew has been working hard in the surfboard industry for over 10 years. He recently launched Fine Surfcraft by Andrew Warhurst and builds surfboards under one roof on a secluded property out the back of Noosa Heads. These beautiful handmade surfboards are works of art and testament to the years of study and dedication Andy has given to this dying art.
The 'Warhurst' sunglasses continues this trend with a timelessly stylin' cateye shape, solid black colouring, semi-rimless vintage frame front and polarised lenses.
- Made from solid bamboo
- Lightweight & floatable
- Eco-friendly material
- Spring hinges
- Polarised lenses
- UVA & UVB protection
Each pair of sunglasses comes with a solid bamboo case, microfibre lens cloth and travel pouch.
Tips to buy a perfect sunglass:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)