Bennie Skate Wood Sunglasses
Prepare to rock the coolest shades ever, crafted from recycled skateboards made of 5-ply maple. These sunnies are not only stylish but also incredibly durable and surprisingly lightweight.
With their blue polarised mirror lenses, you'll not only look fabulous but also enjoy enhanced clarity and reduced glare. Plus, the engraved logos add a touch of personalised charm. And guess what? These sunglasses feature stretch-to-fit spring hinges, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit for all-day wear.
The best part? Each pair of Bennie Skate Wood Sunglasses is lovingly handmade in the hip and happening neighborhood of Bondi. So, you can feel proud to wear sunglasses that are not only fashion-forward but also made with care and passion.
Made from recycled skateboards
7 ply maple wood
Lightweight & floatable
UVA & UVB protection
Each pair of sunglasses from Topheads Eyewear comes with a solid cork travel case, microfiber lens cloth and a travel pouch.
A2 category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
*Please note each pair will vary as they have their unique grain patterns.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)