Breathe Easy White Camphor Room/Pillow Spray & Steam Inhalant
White Camphor has been used medicinally for millennia and has a beautiful, clean, fresh, soft scent. Much softer and subtler than Eucalyptus or tea tree scents it still packs a wonderful herbaceous and nose clearing punch!
If you are sensitive to strong smells, this is the perfect choice as the oil is effective yet subtle.
Used in many common decongestant rubs and vaporizers, this beautiful oil is mixed with French Alpine Lavender and Tunisian Rosemary to clear stuffy noses, disinfect and provide respiratory relief and make you feel a Lil'Bit Better.
Room Spray: Spray around the bedroom before retiring.
Pillow Spray: Spray approx 20 cm from pillow.
Steam Inhalant: Unscrew the atomizer, pour 1 tsp of liquid into a large bowl of boiling water. Place your head, which you should cover in a towel to make a tent, over the bowl (not too close!) and breathe in the aromas and steam.
ACO Certified Organic Witch Hazel, ACO Organic Glycerol / Glycerine Solubilizer (Sugar Based), Demineralised Water, Organic Essential Oils including White Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil), French Alpine Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Tunisian Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil).
Lil Bit's rPET packaging is made up of 100% post-consumer (used/existing) recycled content making it both recyclable and reusable!
- By using PET that has already been in circulation, Lil Bit can offset the amount of new PET that needs to be created.
- Creating a plastic bottle from 100% recycled content uses 75% less energy than its virgin counterpart.
- Although some energy and water is still needed to process these plastics into new forms (which is why we love reusable!), the amount is significantly less than creating first-time plastics.
- Over 60% of first-time PET production is used to create polyester textiles.
- Vegetable ink label
- Recyclable atomizer and lid