To celebrate the release of our new Gold Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit it comes in a special edition gold foil box - the perfect shiny addition to any gift this Christmas!
Super easy to use
Everything you need is in the box, including:
- a step-by-step instruction card
- a spray bottle to mist your kit
- a pull-out recipe card to prepare a delish mushroom dish
- the ready-to-grow mushroom block (inoculated with Gold Oyster AKA Pleurotus citrinopileatus)
Pop it on your kitchen bench and watch these tasty mushroom morsels appear right before your very eyes! Or try gifting it as a birthday or Christmas present!
For best results, start your grow kit right away!
Time til harvest: Just 7-14 days!
Fruiting temperature: 18°C to 30°C
Harvests: Your first flush (flush = fancy fungi word for harvest) will produce enough gourmet mushrooms to cook a meal for 1-2 people. If you treat your kit right, you could enjoy a smaller second, third and maaaybe a fourth flush (if you are super lucky!).
Storage: If you need to store your mushroom kit pop it in the fridge. This will put it to sleep until you're ready to grow it or gift it!
SKILL LEVEL: EASY PEASY
Little Acre grow kits are for everyone!
All you need to do is mist the kit a few times daily
- Certified Australian Made
- Inoculated with Little Acre spawn
- Locally designed and printed packaging
- Organic/chemical-free and non-GMO ingredients
- Support our small (but mighty) business!
- Shipped using biodegradable tape, in a home-compostable satchel or recyclable cardboard box
- Recyclable Grow Kit box - don’t be fooled by the vegetable-based finish posing as plastic film! Recycle the plastic grow bag in Recycle Bins
- Mushroom block made of pure Australian hardwood sawdust - a timber mill waste product
- Compost your finished kit or use it as much