Apiary Made Illustrated Apiary Made Beeswax WrapsThis beautiful set of Apiary Made beeswax wraps is printed with the hand-illustrated Apiary Made pattern containing images of beehives, bee smokers, honey jars, bees and the Jelly Bush flower…celebrating the importance of bees to us and our planet.
Natural, healthy and sustainable alternative to using plastic wrap to store your food and produce
Beeswax wraps are a healthy and sustainable way to store your food and keep your produce fresher for longer. Made with organic cotton and beeswax and featuring gorgeous designs, they will change the way your kitchen looks and operates. Beeswax wraps will help replace single-use plastics in your home and create a beautiful, plastic-free environment.
Benefits of beeswax food wraps
Beeswax wraps are created with materials designed to help keep your produce fresh:
- The cotton will help your produce to breathe, minimising oxidation and sweating.
- The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial properties.
- They are reusable and washable, so are wonderful for the environment.
- They will last up to twelve months on the basis of being used a few times per week.
How to use and care:
- Simply use the heat of your hands to shape the wrap around your food or bowl. The wrap will stick to itself and create a seal. When cool the beeswax will hold its shape.
- Wash in cool water with gentle soap if needed and dry naturally. When not in use, simply store in a drawer or cupboard away from heat. Avoid raw meats and hot surfaces.
Ingredients: GOTS certified cotton, pure beeswax, organic jojoba oil, natural tree resin
Included in a pack: 1x large (32 x 34cm), 1x medium (25 x 26cm), 1x small wrap (20 x 21cm).