Marcus Wood Sunglasses
The Marcus Wood Sunglasses, one of Topheads Eyewear's newest styles to join the crew. They're made from recycled black sandalwood with a laminated coating and grey polarized lenses. They feature a classic retro frame front, keyhole bridge and new detailed temple tips to have all your mates jelly! Super light shades and comfy as!
UVA & UVB protection
Mirror Coat: None
Frame Colour: Black Sandal Wood
Frame Size (mm): 49-23-140
Each pair of sunglasses come with a solid cork case, microfiber lens cloth and travel pouch.
Crafted in sunny Bondi!
A2 category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)