AN OVERNIGHT STAY
The Elvis & Kresse Overnight bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose is perfectly robust for an overnight bag. The wide mouth opening means you can get all your belongings in and out with ease..
WHAT CAN YOU FIT IN THERE?
Both Kresse and Elvis use it as an overnight bag: Wash kit, change of clothes, pair of running trainers, a book, keys, wallet, iPhone etc...
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
They fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. Hence took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity.
For over a decade Elvis and Kresse have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, they have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
These goodies are more than just a collection, they represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind. When you buy these guys from Pookipoiga, we also fight landfill in our own way all while helping humanity various different charities through our Cheese and wine nights plus donating a meal to Australians in need from rescued food through SecondBite, with every purchase. Now that is called High impact, small shopping!
- Dimensions: H 26 x W 48 x D 20 cm
- Handle Drop: 33 cm
- Exterior: Choice of genuine decommissioned British fire-hose or reclaimed printing blanket
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Adjustable shaped and padded shoulder strap in genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Available in Red, rare Yellow fire-hose, or Black printing blanket
- Practical design
- Internal zip pocket
- Two internal poacher-style pockets
- Reinforced stress points
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a delicate-wash bag
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity