Hoppa Bamboo Sunglasses
The frame front of Topheads Hoppa Bamboo Sunglasses is made from recycled zebra wood with a semi rimless gold metal lens lining, solid metal bridge and polarised lenses.
UVA & UVB protection
Frame Colour (Classic): Walnut Wood Brown
Frame Size (mm): 49-19-140
All sunglasses come with a solid cork case, microfibre lens cloth and a travel pouch.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)