Valor Pit Stop Deodorant
An organic Natural Deodorant paste that will have you smelling good naturally and stay that way all day.
Pit Stop Natural Deodorant does not contain any essential oils and is popular with men and women who don't wish to use a scented deodorant. The organic Shea butter and Coconut oil base will moisturise your pits and provide their own anti-microbial qualities.
A true unisex product - Smell good and feel great about it! No toxic chemicals, no aluminium - just soft, fresh-smelling Pits! Naturally!
How does it work? Pit Stop Unscented addresses body odour by adjusting the PH level of the skin’s surface, making it unsuitable for bacteria to multiply. The base oils of organic shea butter and coconut oil add antimicrobial and moisturising qualities for your under-arms and Calendula extract is known for its gentle skin-soothing properties. Our oil to powder formula assists absorb perspiration.
Directions: Get familiar with your pits - Massage a pea-sized amount of Pit Stop Natural Deodorant into your armpit each day or straight after showering (in an emergency, after sweating, and it will neutralize the bad odour). Best of all - Pit Stop lasts all day and you haven't put crazy chemicals into your body for the privilege of smelling good!
One tin lasts up to 6 months!
+ AUSTRALIAN-MADE & OWNED
+ FREE FROM PALM OIL, PARABENS, SLS, PETROCHEMICALS, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES & FRAGRANCE
How does it work?
- Sodium Bicarbonate is considerably more alkaline than the skins pH, making it unsuitable for bacteria to multiply. In addition, our blend of Essential oils including Frankincense, Cedarwood, Lime and Patchouli, are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial – so bad odour producing bacteria cant survive. After application, the oil base will be absorbed, leaving a slightly powdery feeling on your skin.
- Pit stop is a deodorant not an antiperspirant (a product which blocks the sweat pores), so you will still sweat naturally, but won’t smell bad.
- Our unique, slightly exotic Original blend, is popular with both men and women, and the organic Shea butter and Coconut oil base will moisturise your pits and provide their own anti-microbial qualities. A true unisex product – that actually works.
TIPS for using a Bi Carb based deodorant:
- Ideally, because this deodorant works by being a more alkaline pH than your skin, apply and wear your deodorant during the day and after showering with a gentle soap in the evening, give your pits a break at night, to re-adjust their pH, then go again with a fresh application of Pit Stop the next morning!
- Wash clothes regularly in warm wash 35-40 degree water and you should have no problem with yr deodorant marking your clothes, the the oils and powders are soluble in warm water.
- If you have a sensitivity to essential oils or bi-carb soda, test a small patch first or if you have just shaved, wait 24 hrs before using. A very small percentage of people, who have been using commercial antiperspirants, may react to sodium bicarbonate, so it is advised to detoxify by going deodorant free for a couple of weeks, washing regularly with a gentle castile soap.
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut oil, Bicarbonate of Soda, Kaolin, Tapioca, Carnauba Wax, Aloe Vera juice, Vitamin E (natural), Calendula extract, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Lime, Rose Geranium, Cinnamon leaf, Use within 12 months of opening.