Tonle Classic T
This classic t-shirt is made from remnant cotton jersey as part of the brand's zero waste process.
An unisex product.
This style is designed with a gender inclusive fit and comes in sizes XS-XXL, with an XS designed to fit sizes 0-2 and an XXL designed to fit sizes 20-22. If you are accustomed to Tonle's traditional women’s sizing, you will find this style has a looser fit compared to other styles the brand have carried and you may want to size down if you would like a more fitted look.
Materials and Care:
- This piece is made from cotton jersey remnants (t-shirt offcuts) – and may include a blend of other natural plant-based fibers and some elastic.
- Tonle burn test each fabric to assure that it is at least 90% natural, plant-based fiber.
- To best take care of your zero waste upcycled garment (and to be as earth-friendly as possible). Machine washing in cold water is recommended, and hanging to dry.
- This garment can be ironed on low heat on the back side of the print, but not really necessary!
- T-shirt fabrics are carefully hand selected each week from remnant markets where large manufacturers bring discarded off-cuts and deadstock, and Tonle do their best to select the most consistent, comfortable, soft, and high-quality fabrics.
- Fabrics are pre-washed and shrunk, but if you machine dry this garment it may shrink slightly.
People who work on this product: Manak, Navy, Srey Pov.
Modeled by: Fahtima, wearing a size XS