Alperstein Designs Blue Murdie foldup backpack
Travel in style with the great new Alperstein Designs Blue Murdie foldable backpack bag featuring artwork by Murdie Morris from Warlukurlangu Artists.
Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia.
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Fold up Backpack Features:
- Dimensions (Folded): 27cm x 22cm x 3cm (approx)
- Print placement will vary from bag to bag.
- Adjustable Padded straps
- 2 x zip pockets at front.
- Main compartment - zip closure.
- Backpack folds back up into front pocket.
- Based on artwork by Murdie Morris .
- Packaged with information about the artist and artwork.
- Made in Australia