Forest Green Rope Dog Leash
Dogs wear their hearts on their sleeves, and we absolutely adore them for it. But let's face it, those bursts of emotions can sometimes lead to amusing moments in public. That's where Animals In Charge comes to the rescue with their super-strong, classically beautiful leash.
It's not just a leash; it's a symbol of the unbreakable bond you share with your four-legged companion. While you keep them safe, they fill your days with endless love and joy. Embrace the beauty of responsible pet ownership with durable and sustainable pet products that are kind to the environment.
- Lovingly handmade in Australia
- Marine grade ropes are strong, soft and comfortable to use
- Hand spliced and whipped with waxed whipping twine (the strong stuff)
- Brass hardware that will weather the storm
- 1.5 metres (5 feet) in length, 10mm (3/8 inch) width. Suitable for animals of all sizes.
About Animals In Charge materials
Brass - The hardware on your leash is natural brass which will change and develop patina over time. It will develop a beautiful loved appearance with age and use. Both this, and it's strength is why brass exists on Animals in Charge products.
Marine grade rope - The lead itself is made from marine grade rope; twisted for strength. Stronger than cotton, this lead is ready for your animal's adventures.