Topheads Harley Wood Sunglasses
The Topheads Harley Wood Sunglasses, one of their newest styles to join the crew and named after pro surfer and Topheads comrade Harley Ingleby! They're made from recycled black sandalwood with a laminated coating and grey polarized lenses. They feature a classic retro frame front, keyhole bridge and new detailed temple tips to have all your mates jelly! Super light shades and comfy as!
- Eco-friendly material
- Spring hinges
- Polarised lenses
- UVA & UVB protection
Each pair of sunglasses from Topheads Eyewear comes with a solid cork travel case, microfiber lens cloth and a travel pouch.
Made in sunny Bondi from recycled materials, these glasses make a great sustainable choice all while supporting local :).
A4 (not to be used when driving) category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
Tips to buy a perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)