Peppermint Lip Balm
Hello Hydration! Luscious Lips just got a little more eco-friendly
Welcome to our hydrating and nourishing lip balm. The slide, click motion of this lip balm is so satisfying. It's cleverly designed and compact to fit snugly in your pocket, jacket, wallet or purse.
Reading our lip balm ingredient lists will literally feel like a breath of fresh air – or should we say, as soothing as a hydrating lip balm. Our balm base includes rich and nourishing ingredients like vitamin E and cocoa, coconut, avocado, and sunflower oils.
What you get
1 x Peppermint Lip Balm, un-tinted (10g in tin), contains Organic Peppermint Oil
Why we love it
- Nourishing & Hydrating, not sticky or thick
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera [Candelilla] Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis [Jojoba] Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Seed Butter, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil *, Tocopherol
*Denotes Certified Organic.
- Castor oil is beneficial for your lips because the fatty acids retain the moisture on your skin and prevent it from drying. Castor oil acts as a natural barrier which prevents the water from escaping from our skin and lips thus preventing our skin from getting dried out.
- Rice bran wax is used as an ingredient for cosmetics. Rice Bran Wax helps moisturise the skin and prevents moisture to evaporate out of the skin
- Jojoba Oil contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Jojoba Oil is naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for basically every skin type; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin and hydrates dry skin.
- Hemp seed oil helps the skin stay more moisturised, containing a high concentration of essential fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids. These compounds give this oil both soothing and antioxidant properties which can assist in the natural repair of the skin’s barrier, making it stronger and better at retaining valuable moisture.
- Certified Organic Peppermint Oil helps to repair cracked lips, and this is the reason why this oil is an active ingredient in chapsticks and lip glosses. The oil has a soothing effect (because of menthol that's present in it), and so can be used on chapped lips as it will give a cooling and refreshing effect on the skin.
Instead of using potentially hazardous preservatives in our lip balms, we use tocopherol (vitamin E) to keep our formulas fresh.
6cm x 3.5cm x 1cm
Direction of use
Apply to clean, dry lips. Reapply as often as needed.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone then please re-use the tin and recycle at the end of its life. Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
The tin is reusable for whatever you need, great for hair ties or storing jewellery for travelling - earrings, rings; all the small things that get lost.