Upcycled Relaxed Basic Top
This loose fitting but elegant piece is a lightweight classic style to add to any capsule wardrobe, or to style with your most dramatic pants and jacket. Looks great tucked in or untucked. Mustard color way is naturally dyed with plant-based, non-toxic materials including turmeric.
This piece is sized XS-XL, with an XS fitting a 0-2 and an XL fitting a 16-18. The fit of this garment is made to be relaxed and comfortable. For a more fitted look select a size down. Please refer to Tonle size chart for more details.
Materials and Care:
- This garment is made with a lightweight blended crepe fabric – mixed between cotton and rayon – sourced as deadstock and offcuts.
- This upcycled fabric feels cool and comfortable to the touch and keeps your mind at ease knowing this fabric is sustainably sourced.
- Tonle burn test each fabric to assure that it is at least 90% natural, plant-based fiber. To best take care of your zero waste upcycled garment (and to reduce your environmental footprint), machine washing in cold water is recommended, and hanging to dry.
- This piece is naturally dyed with non-toxic, plant and mineral based dyes – please wash with PH neutral soap (shampoo works in a pinch) and avoid drying in the sun. This garment can be ironed on low heat, and wrinkles steam out easily.
- Fabrics are hand selected each week from remnant markets where large manufacturers bring discarded off-cuts and deadstock, and the brand do their best to select the most consistent, comfortable, and high quality fabrics.
- Fabrics are pre-washed and shrunk, but if you machine dry this garment it may shrink slightly.
People who work on this product: Dara, Om Ry, Phary. Learn moreabout the tonlé team and our fair trade production practices.
Modeled by: Rae, wearing size S