Seed and Sprout Co Sensitive Deodorant - Rose Geranium
This is probably our most requested product over the last 6-12 months; a natural, Australian made, plastic free deodorant - and it is now here
This formulation has less Sodium Bicarbonate in comparison to the Seed & Sprout's regular Peppermint deodorant, perfect for sensitive skin.
1 x Sensitive Deodorant - Rose Geranium (40g in tin)
Why we love it
- It really works!
- Aluminium Free
- Great for sensitive skin types
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Tapioca Starch, Zea Mays [Corn] Starch, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrated Silica, Water, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera [Carnauba] Wax, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Corn Starch: Cornstarch soaks up excess moisture and helps to keep your armpits feeling dry.
- Tapioca Starch: helps deodorants to absorb sweat while respecting the natural perspiration of the body and it makes the skin soft to touch.
- Coconut Oil: Kills bacteria, fungi, and yeast which is what happens when sweat interacts with your body and causes body odour. Therefore, getting rid of the problem of body odour in a totally natural way along with the other ingredients works a treat.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: helps to naturally neutralise odours by eradicating bacteria.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Natural deodorising properties and has a soothing emotional effect that promotes greater feelings of relaxation, emotional stability, and optimism.
Direction of use
Apply to clean and dry skin after showering. To apply rub a pea sized amount between fingers and then directly onto your armpit, rub in as required. Reapply as often as needed and always reply after swimming, exercising or towelling.
End of Life:
Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.