Sara Metal & Wood Sunglasses
Topheads Eyewear Sara Metal & Wood Sunglasses is retro and funky ~ featuring a soild wooden frame front with a semi rimless gold metal lens lining, solid metal bridge and polarised lenses. Check out these ethically made sunnies today, you won't regret it!
UVA & UVB protection
Frame Colour: Black & Ebony Wood
Frame Size (mm) 50-23-140
Each pair of sunglasses comes with a cork case, microfibre lens cloth, and travel pouch.
Made in sunny Bondi from recycled materials, these glasses are too cool.
A4 (not to be used when driving) category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)