Seed & Sprout Dry Shampoo
Remove dirt, oil, and grease from your hair without washing it with Seed and Sprout's all natural dry shampoo with no nasties, and totally plastic free!
What makes this dry shampoo natural?
The hero ingredient: Cornstarch soaks in all the excess oil and leaves hair feeling soft and silky. It effectively soaks up excess sebum, yet keeping your scalp and hair moisturised.
Benefits of natural dry shampoo
- Corn Starch: soaks in all the excess oil and leaves hair feeling soft and silky. It effectively soaks up excess sebum, yet keeping your scalp and hair moisturised.
- Tapioca Starch: Tapioca is a powerhouse of nutrients so it's perfect for hair that is dry, damaged and in need of some deep yet gentle nourishment and repair. Absorbs more Oil than Talc.
- Rose Geranium essential oil: Smells beautiful and also good for naturally decreasing dandruff.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Promotes hair growth
- Chamomile Leaf Extract: Contains properties that eliminates dirt and grease clogging hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It prevents buildup of bacteria and germs and keeps your hair clean and fresh.
How to use dry shampoo
- Apply a small amount to dry hair, working into the scalp and roots.
- Reapply as often as needed. Store in a dry area, in an upright position.
- First time users tip: sprinkle onto your hands first to gauge the desired amount that works for you.
A very simple list of just 5 all natural ingredients: Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Rose Geranium essential oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomile Leaf Extract.