Joel Metal & Wood Sunglasses
Topheads Eyewear Joel Metal & Wood Sunglasses features a solid frame front made from Cotton based acetate commonly found in tree pulp with polarised lenses, spring hinges and wooden temples with epic metal detailing! These sunnies lightweight, strong and perfect for any occasion!
UVA & UVB protection
Frame Colour: Black & Ebony Wood
Frame Size (mm): 55-20-143
Each pair of sunglasses come with a solid cork case, microfibre lens cloth and travel pouch.
Made in sunny Bondi from recycled materials, these glasses are uber cool.
A2 category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
Put them on your face!
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)