Tonle Sothea Linen Pants
These wide leg linen pants feature an elastic waste accented by a tie in the front, featuring generous pockets, and a comfortable yet elegant cut. The mustard color way is naturally dyed with lemon, iron, and other plant-based, non-toxic dye materials.
This piece is sized S-L. The fit of this garment is made to be relaxed and comfortable but fits true to size.
Materials and Care:
- This piece is made from linen – sourced as deadstock and offcuts left over from larger garment manufacturers. It has been hand-printed with water-based non-toxic inks with custom designed prints.
- To best take care of your zero waste upcycled garment (and to protect the earth), machine wash in cold water, and hang to dry.
- This piece is naturally dyed with non-toxic, plant and mineral based dyes – please wash with PH neutral soap (shampoo works in a pinch) and avoid drying in the sun. This garment can be ironed on medium heat, but after linen is washed a few times, it softens and does not need much ironing.
- Fabrics are hand selected each week from remnant markets where large manufacturers bring discarded off-cuts and deadstock, and the brand do their best to select the most consistent, comfortable, and high quality fabrics.
- Fabrics are pre-washed and shrunk, but if you machine dry this garment it may shrink slightly.
People who work on this product: Vanna, Manak, and Leak. Learn more about the tonlé team and our fair trade production practices.
Modeled by: Fahtima, wearing size S