Standard Pencil - Light Blue
The Perpetua pencil gives "green" pencils a new look and is a triumph of environmentally friendly and robust design.
- Made from recycled industrial graphite that has been joined to a solid stick by unique rubber polymers.
- Unlike other woodless pencils, it does not smudge or leave a mark on your hands when in use, and it is made to last much longer.
- Less fragile when compared to traditional graphite pencils. It is suitable for use by people of all ages due to its durable formula, which allows it to be dropped or banged around without a high risk of damage.
- Even if the Perpetua sustains force that can break it, it can still be used and each end can be sharpened with a standard pencil sharpener.
- Has an integrated coloured eraser at the end, and comes packaged with a matching collectable rubber bracelet loop.
- Writes well on most paper types.