Apiary Made Sustainable Beeswax Food Wraps Extra Large
Natural, healthy and sustainable alternative to using plastic wrap to store your food and produce
These food wraps are a gorgeous, natural, healthy and sustainable alternative to using plastic wrap to store your food and produce. Created using certified organic cotton, pure beeswax and organic jojoba butter, they are perfect for wrapping cheese, bread, herbs, sandwiches, salads or to keep your fruit and veggies fresh, beeswax wraps extend the life of your food. They make your kitchen, fridge and picnics look beautiful while taking good care of your food and the environment.
How to use beeswax food wraps and its benefits:
- Use the heat of your hands to shape the wrap around your food or bowl. The wrap will stick to itself and create a seal. When cool the beeswax will hold it’s shape.
- Beeswax wraps are washable and reusable and will last up to 12 months being used on an average of a few times a week.
- Simply wash in cool water with gentle soap, dry and store until your next use. When you are finished with using your wraps they are biodegradable ensuring they are zero waste and environmentally friendly.
- The organic jojoba oil and beeswax create a naturally anti-bacterial environment.
- Ethically sourced, handmade in Australia and cruelty free. Avoid raw meats and heat sources.