The Felipe sunglasses you can wear to any occasion and look like a narco boss. These shades from Topheads Eyewear were inspired by the small classic square aviators - not too big and perfect for all face shapes round or thin.
The sunnies comes with a silver frame, wood bar detailing pefectly jointed into an cotton based acetate temple tip. This is one pair of stylish and comfortable shades!
UVA & UVB protection
Frame Colour: Gold and Walnut
Frame Size (mm): 55-15-140
Each pair of sunglasses from Topheads Eyewear comes with a solid cork case, microfiber lens cloth and a travel pouch.
Made in sunny Bondi from recycled materials, these glasses are too cool.
A2 category lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh Australian sun.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)