Shazz Bamboo Sunglasses
Meet Shazz: Inspired by the 1980s, these retro shades are reborn with contemporary materials. Topheads Eyewear's Shazz features the simplicity of a circle shaped frame front, handmade from bamboo with engraved temples and a relaxed fit.
UVA & UVB protection
Mirror Coat: None
Frame Colour: Bamboo
Frame Size (mm): 50-18-140
Each pair of sunglasses comes with a cork case, microfibre lens cloth, and travel pouch.
Tips to buy perfect sunglasses:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)