Valor Pit Stop Deodorant
A unique unscented natural deodorant for men and women!
Get familiar with your pits – Pit Stop organic Deodorant paste requires you to massage a pea sized amount into your arm pit each day. In return: no stink! Put Pit Stop on either straight after showering (or in emergency, after sweating, and it will neutralise the bad odour). Best of all – Pit Stop lasts all day and you haven’t put crazy chemicals into your body for the privilege of smelling good!
No toxic chemicals, no aluminium – just soft, sweet smelling Pits! Naturally!
How does it work?
- Sodium Bicarbonate is considerably more alkaline than the skins pH, making it unsuitable for bacteria to multiply. In addition, our blend of Essential oils including Frankincense, Cedarwood, Lime and Patchouli, are naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial – so bad odour producing bacteria cant survive. After application, the oil base will be absorbed, leaving a slightly powdery feeling on your skin.
- Pit stop is a deodorant not an antiperspirant (a product which blocks the sweat pores), so you will still sweat naturally, but won’t smell bad.
- Our unique, slightly exotic Original blend, is popular with both men and women, and the organic Shea butter and Coconut oil base will moisturise your pits and provide their own anti-microbial qualities. A true unisex product – that actually works.
TIPS for using a Bi Carb based deodorant:
- Ideally, because this deodorant works by being a more alkaline pH than your skin, apply and wear your deodorant during the day and after showering with a gentle soap in the evening, give your pits a break at night, to re-adjust their pH, then go again with a fresh application of Pit Stop the next morning!
- Wash clothes regularly in warm wash 35-40 degree water and you should have no problem with yr deodorant marking your clothes, the the oils and powders are soluble in warm water.
- If you have a sensitivity to essential oils or bi-carb soda, test a small patch first or if you have just shaved, wait 24 hrs before using. A very small percentage of people, who have been using commercial antiperspirants, may react to sodium bicarbonate, so it is advised to detoxify by going deodorant free for a couple of weeks, washing regularly with a gentle castile soap.
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut oil, Bicarbonate of Soda, Kaolin, Tapioca, Carnauba Wax, Aloe Vera juice, Vitamin E (natural), Calendula extract, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Lime, Rose Geranium, Cinnamon leaf, Use within 12 months of opening.