Brush It On Wheat Straw Toothbrush
Plastic-free toothbrushes with bamboo charcoal bristles
What is wheat straw plastic?
- Wheat straw is a strong and durable alternative for making paper and plastic products.
- Wheat straw is what’s left over once the wheat is harvested and using it in plastic production is an ideal zero-waste option.
- Wheat straw toothbrush handles are fully compostable and can be home composted. As wheat straw plastic decomposes at a rate similar to paper, it leaves behind no toxic material, so the compost can be used for future plant growth.
- The soft and fine bristles of these toothbrushes contain bamboo charcoal to effectively clean your teeth and gums and remove odour from the mouth.
- Its small head allows for deeper cleaning around teeth and gums. Please break off the bristle head or remove the bristles with pliers before composting the handle.
- This toothbrush can be a great alternative for those who don't like the feeling of bamboo in their mouth (we know it's not uncommon!) but want an eco-friendly alternative to their plastic toothbrush!
Features of this eco-friendly alternative to plastic toothbrush:
- Durable and lightweight
- Takes 3 to 6 months to fully compost
- BPA Free handle & bristles
- 4 colours to choose from
- Soft fine bristles
- Durable Nylon 6
- Charcoal infused
Makes a great addition to a dental care hamper or an unusual stocking filler idea!!