Elvis & Kresse Wrap-Around Cufflinks
The Elvis & Kresse Wrap-Around Cufflinks are made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose. These cufflinks makes a statement on all styles of shirt.
WHO WEARS THEM?
With simple styling and elegant hand-stitched detail you can wear them at any time on any occasion!
Available in red or yellow fire-hose or in our Fire & Hide collection.
THE FIRE-HOSE COLLECTION
They fell in love with London's decommissioned fire-hose back in 2005 through a chance encounter with the London Fire Brigade. Hence took this lifesaving material home determined to breathe new life into it and save it from its otherwise inevitable end in landfill, and vowed to donate 50% of our profits to charity.
For over a decade Elvis and Kresse have been rescuing all of London's retired fire-hose by lovingly handcrafting them into sustainable luxury bags and accessories. Every year since, they have donated 50% of the profits from the Fire-hose Collection to The Fire Fighters Charity. This heroic material, once used to save lives, gets a second chance to keep giving back.
These goodies are more than just a collection, they represents a whole new kind of luxury. One that is sustainable, ethical, transparent, generous and kind. When you buy these guys from Pookipoiga, we also fight landfill in our own way all while helping humanity various different charities through our Cheese and wine nights plus donating a meal to Australians in need from rescued food through SecondBite, with every purchase. Now that is called High impact, small shopping!
- Dimensions: H 1.5 x W 1.5 cm
- Genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose or the Fire & Hide collection, a sumptuous combination of rescued luxury leather and their signature fire-hose
- Robust statement piece
- Presented in a reclaimed printing blanket box
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade and hand-stitched
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Vegan (excluding Fire & Hide collection)
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity