Candy Cane Beer Bottle Candle --- LIMITED EDITION
SUSTAINABLY LUXE - PAMPER YOURSELF AND OTHERS WHILE BEING KIND TO MOTHER NATURE.
SCENT DESCRIPTION - CANDY CANE - THE CHRISTMAS EDITION
Give the gift of candy canes without the sugary calories this Christmas with our Mojo Candle Co. Candy Cane Beer Bottle Candle!
Our Mojo Candy Cane Christmas candle has sugary mulberry notes with a hint of peppermint, spearmint and gives this creation a special Christmas-y touch.
Also accentuated by eucalyptus, orange zest, ripe cherry notes and a vanilla & tonka bean base.
Our candles will last longer a lot than the candy canes eaten in one sitting, too!
Mojo Candle Co. was born from a love of luxurious design combined with a passion for the planet. We believe that you don’t have to sacrifice style to live a sustainable life.
Our process is simple and artisanal, ensuring that every candle is wonderfully unique.
Indulge your senses with our modern, glamorous and eco-friendly range - the perfect way to slow down and relax.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the bars and cafes of the Sydney's Inner West and the wineries and breweries of the Southern Highlands
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with natural soy wax & premium-grade fragrance oils in Bowral, Southern Highlands.
- Double wood-wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Natural bark-finished Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!)
HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR WOOD WICK CANDLE
The Obvious Tips:
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets
- Burn on a flat, even surface
- Don't move whilst burning, and allow to cool after burning - the glass will be hot!
Just like us, wood wicks can be temperamental and each one is unique. All of our wood wicks are made with a natural and untreated double-ply wood and can vary slightly in their thickness and grain. This will cause every Mojo Candle Co. Brew Candle to burn a little bit differently.
Despite these variances, wood wicks provide a more unique burning experience than a traditional cotton wick like with our Wine Bottle Candles. Who doesn't love a good crackling fire? Well, similarly, double wood wicks make a pleasant, soft crackling sound!
The Important First Burn
The first burn plays a huge part in caring for your candle. When lighting your Mojo candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edges of the container. This creates what is called a wax "pool." This pool helps to prevent tunnelling and promotes an even burn each time you light the candle and ensures the best scent throw. An uneven wax pool can drown the wick & cause lighting problems so please burn in 2-4 hour increments.