Apiary Made Sustainable Beeswax Wraps
The colourful Kitchen Assorted Three Pack Beeswax Wrap packs include a small, medium and large size wrap for versatility in the kitchen. The small is wonderful for half an avocado, small cheeses, tins, and small bowls. The medium for cheeses and snacks. The large for bread, sandwiches, vegetables and larger bowls.
Natural, healthy and sustainable alternative to using plastic wrap to store your food and produce
Beeswax food wraps are a healthy and sustainable way to store your food and keep your produce fresher for longer. Made with organic cotton and beeswax and featuring gorgeous designs, they will change the way your kitchen looks and operates. Beeswax wraps will help replace single-use plastics in your home and create a beautiful, plastic-free environment.
Benefits of beeswax food wraps
Beeswax wraps are created with materials designed to help keep your produce fresh:
- The cotton will help your produce to breathe, minimising oxidation and sweating.
- The beeswax and jojoba oil have antibacterial properties.
- They are reusable and washable, so are wonderful for the environment.
- They will last up to twelve months on the basis of being used a few times per week.
How to use and care:
- Simply use the heat of your hands to shape the wrap around your food or bowl. The wrap will stick to itself and create a seal. When cool the beeswax will hold its shape.
- Wash in cool water with gentle soap if needed and dry naturally. When not in use, simply store in a drawer or cupboard away from heat. Avoid raw meats and hot surfaces.
Included in a pack: 1x large (32 x 34cm), 1x medium (25 x 26cm), 1x small wrap (20 x 21cm).
Ingredients: GOTS certified cotton, pure beeswax, organic jojoba oil, natural tree resin