The Topheads Rosco Skate Sunglasses features a large wayfarer frame made from recycled skateboard decks, polarised lenses, spring hinges and lazer engraved logos.
*Please note each individual pair will vary as they have their own unique grain patterns.
- Made from recycled skateboards
- 7-ply maple wood
- Lightweight & floatable
- Eco-friendly material
- Spring hinges
- Polarised lenses
- UVA & UVB protection
Each pair of sunglasses comes with a solid bamboo case, microfibre lens cloth and travel pouch.
Tips to buy a perfect sunglass:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)