Topheads Lee Lee Bamboo Sunglasses
Seeking out to use contemporary eco-friendly materials such as wood, bamboo, bioplastic and recycled skateboard decks, Topheads incorporates retro designs to create a unique line of shades that are perfect for either males or females.
Topheads Lee Lee Bamboo Sunglasses are retro, chilled but loud and likes to stands out from the crowd. These shades feature a timeless large circle frame assembled with modern materials and available in two colour combinations. The bamboo material is very light in weight but sturdy, allowing you to wear these shades without any pressure on your face.
- Eco-friendly material
- Spring hinges
- Polarised lenses
- UVA & UVB protection
- Super lightweight
Each pair of sunglasses come with a solid bamboo case, microfibre lens cloth and travel pouch.
Topheads Eyewear is an all Australian made and owned Eyewear Company from the shores of Sydney’s world-famous Bondi Beach.
Tips to buy a perfect sunglass:
- Look for a sunglass with a tag or sticker indicating that they block 100 per cent of UV rays.
- Darker lenses look cool but they do not necessarily block more UV rays.
- The colour of the lens doesn't matter, but the quality matters.
- Go for polarised lenses as they reduce the glare coming off reflective surfaces. Polarised lenses can make activities like driving a lot safer.
- Ideally, try the sunglasses on for a good face fit (loose sunglasses on your face can be frustrating if it is coming off every other second)